Saturday 18 July 2009

manchester united asia tour 2009~

manchester united asia tour 2009~
time:5.30pm
date:19 JULY 2009
avenue:Stadium Bukit Jalil
********************************
feel regret about it.
I suppose to go for support my dear team..
but!!@#$%^&*(()
just go to ask how many tickets left...
then said:"all had been sold out"
my mind:"what! am I too late for asking this..?"
anyway...not my false...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((boring weekend..
monday still have exam.
sejarah and history(chinese)
but maybe will have a short rest after this.
`````````````````````````````````````````````
jarkata's
hotel had been boom yesterday..
is it involve to politic factories?
i don't know.
what I know is the scheduel m.u to jarkata had been cancel.
Nowday southeast asia countries's politic seems like not so stable.
so..don't simply go out for just shopping or anything...
just be a 宅男/女 in the house..


till here.`mu fans`

No comments: