Friday 19 April 2013

Election month + Final

Hello~~ I'm here again. Well, election is around the corner, but it seems like non of my business, as I'm still under the age of vote. Yea, what I can do right now is just focus on my studies, to ensure a better future. Oh yea, I think I'm the lucky one to have the ticket to enjoy my friend's performance in the show called Astro Star Quest(ASQ) 2013, she was my choir leader when I was in secondary school. I'm proud of her, seriously, I dare to say not merely me, but the whole Chong Hwa students are giving her the strongest and warmest support in order she can beat into top 5 of this competition. Hope she will beat in so, but the most crucial factor is not the ranking I know, it's all about enjoy the experiences. Well, I'm going to sit the final exam in the early of May, and god please do sentimentally attach some part-time job to me after my final okay? I need to gain more experiences as I could. I want to rebuild a stronger inner of myself. I hope I can find a job regardless of the wealth situation of  my parents, I just want to experience, that's it. Friend asking me to join Famine 30 in the mid of July. I don't think I can endure the life without foods for few days, but I wish that I'm one of the millions of joining this meaningful activity. So, just set a target, huien. Okay, I will try as far as I could. Fighting!!


No comments: